Study the rule and shoose the correct options
What will happen if you lose your pencil?
1) If you won`t have/don`t have/didn`t have a pencil you not/can/make notes.
2) If you won`t write/don`t write/didn`t write notes, you not/be pass your exams.
3) If you won`t pass/don`t pass/didn`t pass your exams, you not/get education.
What will happen if Sarah loses her dog?
1) If Sarah forgets/forget/forgot to put a dog on a leash, it (run) away.
2) If the dog run away/runs away/ran away, Sarah not/be happy.
3) If Sarah (get) upset, she cry/will cry/doesn`t cry.
4) If Sarah (cry), the dog will come back/comes back/came back