Задать вопросы: общий, специальный, к подлежащему, альтернативный, разделительный с ответами на них :
1. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a constitutional monarchy.
2. The monarch has very few functions.
3. Finally the monarch signs them.
4. Only then they can become laws.
5. Each new Prime Minister can make changes.
6. He holds Cabinet Meetings at his official residence.
7. The Power of the Cabinet is controlled by Parliament.
8. The Conservatives have been in power since the 1970.
9. The Labour party has formed the Shadow Cabinet.
10. At present Theresa May is Britain's Prime Minister.